Are you good at colouring in? How about cutting? Sticking? What's your folding game like?
Take the Colouring Card Challenge and see for yourself!
Once your Moo is bright and shiny and all coloured in...here are the next steps.
Make sure you have double-sided sticky tape and your scissors at the ready...
- Cut out all the separate Moo parts - watch those fingers!
- Make the necessary folds on the Moo body and Moo field
- Apply the double sided sticky tape where indicated
- Stick the Moo head onto the Moo body
- Stand Moo up in the field
- Bask in the glory of your new Moo Colouring Card!